The Alabaster Box - The Room Grew Still as She Made Her Way to Jesus...Luke 7:36-50
RSS

Recent Posts

The Message of the Hush Harbor
"Come Follow Me!"
Too Close to the Mirror
Are You Ready for a New Beginning/

Categories

30 Daughers
Devotionals
Publications by Rev. Angela Ford Nelson
powered by

My Blog

Are You Ready for a New Beginning/

30 Daughters - January: Re-Set, Re-New, Re-Position

“Are You Ready for a New Beginning?”

Genesis 1:1
“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.”

I love a brand new year! A new year is a chance to start all over again, to reset expectations, to renew dreams, and to reposition ourselves for new beginnings! A new year, like a brand new notebook is a clean slate, one which has never been written on.  Like a new notebook, the New Year awaits a new creation – and that creation will come from thoughts, words, and deeds which are inspired by God and written by you!  Are you ready for your New Beginning?

Unfortunately, the answer to this question is often – NO.  We are often not ready because we choose to relive the pains of the past.  We are often not ready because we choose to focus on what is dead instead of investing in the abundant life that God has promised us (John 10:10).  Are you ready for your New Beginning?

The Lord is inviting us into a new beginning today and every day!  We don’t have to await a new year to begin again – God’s mercies are new every morning (Lamentations 3:22 – 23).  If you want to begin anew right now – TODAY – just remember this:  God created the heavens, the earth, all that dwell therein, and He created time itself!  As Joint-Heirs with Christ, we have been given dominion and authority over all of creation, and that includes the very time that we find so hard to manage and so easy to waste!

If you are ready for a New Beginning – Here’s a roadmap:

1 – Reset your identity back to the Manufacturer’s settings.  You aren’t junk, you aren’t a garbage can, and you are not the sum of your experiences.  You BELOVED are MORE than a Conqueror! (Romans 8:37) You my Sister and Brother are exceedingly and abundantly blessed (Ephesians 3:20).  You are a creator, made in the image and likeness of your Father (Genesis 1:27).  Begin to walk in your authority!

2 – Renew your love affair with the Lover of Your Soul!  If you want all that Jesus has in store for you, you can’t do it by wishing for it. You’ve got to get BACK into the Word of God!  The Word is a lamp unto your feet and a light unto your path! (Psalm 119:105)  There’s no other way to receive the daily renewal that you’ll need to win – other than IN the WORD!

3 – Reposition yourself each morning by putting on the whole armor of God! (Ephesians 6:11 – 18) Too many of us are crawling when we should be walking; limping when we should be running; sleeping when we should be WOKE! Do the work each morning to put on your uniform for the battle and you will be able to STAND and Deliver in 2019!

Let Us Pray:

Lord,

Give us eyes to see who we are in You.
Give us ears to hear what You say about us.
Give us hearts to feel Your love.
And, give us the mind of Christ.
For it is in the name of Jesus that we pray and believe!
Amen!

Humbly Submitted By: Reverend Angela Ford Nelson (Daughter #23)

16 Comments to Are You Ready for a New Beginning/:

Comments RSS
Jason Bravo on Friday, February 01, 2019 3:20 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.

https://www.cheapessayservice.net/ on Friday, February 01, 2019 3:26 AM
No only you are excited about new and another year but almost every person on the planed is cheerful to come in this new year. I personally felt luckier to myself while entering in this year because the God provided us another chance to live the life in the world and to preach.

aussie essay on Sunday, February 17, 2019 6:46 AM
I think I am ready for it. What beginning are you talking about, friend? Tell me more.

v on Friday, March 29, 2019 8:44 AM
v

essay writing company on Sunday, March 31, 2019 1:35 PM
Facing a new beginning has a double impression on me. The first one, it makes me happy because a new chapter of my life is about to unleash and will be open. It encourages to start a new beginning full of appreciation, acceptance, and positivity. And the second one is, it makes me sad and afraid. Because the new beginning will give me more challenges and obstacles that will challenge me on my journey. I am afraid because what if I will not overcome it?

gucci sacs pas cher on Monday, April 01, 2019 8:42 AM
Women need to match eveything with eveything ese, especiay if they wok in the bsiness wod, if they ae going ot fo an evening of fn, o if they simpy ove to ook we pt togethe.

top celebrity jacket on Friday, April 26, 2019 3:50 PM
Interesting! This article is full of information regarding choosing your profession according to your choice. Choose that profession in which you have some interest, potential to do something, you feel happy and safe. Don’t go for the thing which kill your personality and confidence.

someone write my essay on Tuesday, April 30, 2019 5:59 AM
From this blog we can get better college base method and educational system I like to read this blog this is very interesting and informative. If you are a teacher or a student you really need to have read this blog so you get amazing information and new method of studies.

u on Wednesday, May 01, 2019 11:15 PM
u

papersowl review on Tuesday, May 07, 2019 9:55 PM
Thank you for posting an inspirational yet motivational blog like this. I am really fun of reading a blog about the bible and the lessons that the writer did learned. As a youth devotee of our God, I always believe that no matter how hard the situation, trials, problems that the world will throw at us, If we always believe in God. No one can ever drag us down. I am hoping that soon, I can read a lot of your blogs like this.

assignment helper on Thursday, May 09, 2019 11:58 PM
Exactly! If you want to learn with ease you should go for online learning. Online learning makes our schedule far more flexible and easy. You can learn anywhere, anytime and whenever you want. You won’t have to carry way heavy books along you. All you need is a phone or a laptop with internet which every other person has. Go for online learning and become efficient.

best xbox one games on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 5:03 AM
Welcome to T3's best Xbox One Guide for 2019. No matter if you are a tough hit or a current random player.

superb paper on Monday, May 20, 2019 3:03 AM
I wish I can go to another planet. I need to get out of my house that I have been living in for 20 years with then without husband and kids, and I don't know where to go. I have no family. My friends are selfish and can't help me, which is sad, because I have been there for them. I need to downsize and I can afford a new place. I don't know how to get out of here. I don't know how to get rid of the fear.

buy celebrities jackets on Monday, May 20, 2019 3:25 AM

E_BW4HANA_13 exam dumps on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 1:49 AM
Certsout.com provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt. Download instant free demo & begin preparation.

Sons Of Anarchy Leathe on Friday, May 24, 2019 1:50 PM
It is really exciting to know about spring and I am really interested to know more about these things to try at spring. We had been planning for an outing tour because of the weather is going to be pleasant.